SLC Awards Session Guests
Tickets for the awards session for parents will be sold using Eventbrite. Instead of putting awards session guest wristbands inside the registration bags for the various chapters, parents who purchase a ticket will be instructed to print and bring their paper ticket with them and they will exchange the ticket for the wristband.
- Tickets for the event will cost $5.00 per person plus an additional $1.09 ticket processing fee. Proceeds from all ticket purchases will be used for the Michigan BPA Scholarship Fund. All credit cards are accepted via online purchase only.
- A maximum of two (2) tickets may be purchased per household, with a maximum of 10 tickets from any one school. If a school exceeds their maximum limit, tickets will be refunded to those who ordered last.
- Once the parent purchases a ticket online, they will immediately receive a ticket to the event via e-mail (as a PDF). They will be required to print and bring this ticket, along with a valid picture id, with them to the event.
- BPA Guest wristbands will be provided at the door once the individual provides his/her ticket. Each ticket is unique for each individuals.
- Seating will be limited to 100 participants on a first-come, first-served basis. There are only 100 seats available and no additional tickets will ever be available after the tickets are sold out.
- Tickets go on sale on Monday, February 12, 2018 at 11:00 AM (Eastern Time) and will be available until the event sells out.
- Refunds for ticket purchases are allowed up to one (1) day prior to the event. Refunds that are processed will automatically put the seats back into inventory. Therefore, seats may open up from time to time prior to the awards session. No tickets will be sold after March 17, 2018.
- The site to purchase tickets, which is password-protected, is: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-bpa-slc-awards-session-tickets-42132740160
- The password is: 2018path