Participate in BPA Cares
BPA Cares is a great program. BPA Cares consists of 3 different Award Program
- Service Learning Awards Program
- Special Recognition Awards Program
- Professional Awards Program
All 3 programs serve a different purpose to each individual and each chapter.
- The purpose of the Service Learning Awards Program is to encourage individuals and chapters to be involved in their community through service learning.
- The purpose of the Special Recognition Awards Program is to encourage individuals and chapters to support and promote their organizations.
- The purpose of the Professional Awards Program is to acknowledge the dedication and service of our supporters.
Here are some examples of awards in each program.
Service Learning Awards Program
- Community Service Award
- Environmental Action/Awareness Award
- Safety Awareness Award
- Service Learning Individual Award
- Special Olympics Award
Professional Awards Program
- Advisor of the Year Award
- Emerging Advisor of the Year Award
- Emerging Professional of the Year
- Hall of Fame Award
- Outstanding Service Award
- Student of the Year Award
Special Recognition Awards Program
- BPA Marketing and Public Relations
- BPA Merit Scholar (this event is offered as an Open Event at the State and National Leadership Conferences)
- Chapter Activities Award of Excellence
- Member Recruiter of the Year Award
- Membership Explosion Award
- Social Media Award
- The Professional Cup
Participating in BPA Cares can provide you and your chapter with unique opportunities and will prove to be a lot of fun in the process. Each chapter should become more involved with BPA Cares because it is a great program that helps recognize chapters and individuals who go above and beyond what is expected. If you would like more information on BPA Cares please go to the national website where you can find the BPA Cares Handbook which explains each award and contains all the applications.
Written by Shaina Shah, State Secretary/Treasurer