Download the FLC registration/information memo by clicking here then complete the registration form. See the link below after you read the instructions on this page.
The registration for advisors and students for the fall leadership conference is $28.00 per person. Students cannot attend the conference without a chapter advisor. All chapters must be represented by at least a chapter advisor and a minimum of two students.
Before you proceed, please read the registration/information memo which you can download by using the link above.
Please be advised of the following:
- All registrations must be submitted online or or before September 22, 2017
- All registration payments must be received on or before October 2, 2017
- Chapters that have registration balances after October 2, 2017 will be charged a $50 late fee per chapter
- Absolutely no on-site registrations accepted
- Absolutely no refunds or cancellations! All submitted registrations are binding. Payment must be submitted for the number of registered people.
- Return the signed advisor code of ethics forms for all advisors with your conference registraiton (if not previously submitted)
Membership in the National Business Education Association is offered at a reduced rate to BPA chapter advisors in Michigan. Advisors who wish to join NBEA, reinstate their membership, or renew their membership at the $90.00 rate may submit the reduced payment along with the conference registration. Visit www.nbea.org/newsite/member/index.html for a list of benefits of NBEA members.